The City of Vancouver regulates parking to balance the needs of residents, commuters, and visitors. This dataset includes parking ticket records data available from Parking Operations and Enforcement branch from 2010 to 2013.
Due to platform limitation, records from other years need to split into multiple datasets. See other parking tickets datasets for data starting from 2010.
- This dataset does not include parking tickets issued by Vancouver Police Department
- Ticket issued location information was aggregated to 100-block unit level.
- Testing in production may result in test record
- Effective April 30, 2018, data files starting from year 2011 have been updated to reflect change in new software platform.
Year 2010 data was extracted from a legacy software platform and its format is not compatible with our new platform. This link provides access to the file from our legacy site:
Dataset schema (Attributes) for Year 2010
Hundred_Block: Block level of the street where the infraction occurred. For example: 1 Main Street means 100 Main Street.
Street: Name of the street where the infraction occurred
Date: Date the infraction occurred in month/day/year format
Bylaw: Specific parking bylaw which the parking ticket was issued under
Section: Specific section of the bylaw which the infraction pertains
Status: Status of the parking ticket
- I = Issued
- W = Warning
- V = Void
- R = Cancelled due to Paid by Phone
Description: Short description of the infraction
Effective April 30, 2018, data files starting from year 2011 have been updated to reflect change in new software platform.