Garbage collection schedule zones for single family homes and duplexes
This dataset includes the boundaries and pick up schedule of Garbage and Green Bin Collection for Single Family Homes and Duplexes. A separate dataset provides information on Multi-Unit Residential Buildings.
Town homes and row houses are collected as follows:
- Where each residence has its own individual bin, collection will typically follow the Single Family Homes and Duplexes calendar.
- Where multiple residences share bin, collection will typically follow the Multi-Unit Residential Buildings calendar.
This dataset has not yet been converted to a format compatible with our new platform. The following links provide access to the files from our legacy site:
- Garbage Collection Schedule Zone Data (SHP)
- Garbage Collection Schedule Zone Data (DWG)
- Garbage Collection Schedule Zone Data (KML)
- Garbage Collection Schedule Zone Data (Google Map)
DWG and SHP formatted data are projected in UTM Zone 10, NAD83 (CSRS). KML formatted data are in latitude and longitude (WGS84).
Dataset schema (attributes)
The attributes provided are Zone, sub-zone and pick up schedules
The extract on this website will be updated annually or as necessary.
This dataset is current as of Winter 2016.
This data is accurate as of Winter 2016.
The following JSON object is a standardized description of your dataset's schema. More about JSON schema.